Baumhaus Mayan Walnut Extra Large Shoe Cupboard
Great Reasons To Choose Pure Furnish?
Superb solid walnut extra large shoe cupboard
- Crafted from the highest grade selected solid walnut
- Walnut is a very high quality timber with a dense grain, this makes it the perfect choice for building stunning and unique furniture
- This fantastic cupboard offers invaluable hidden storage and is a beautiful piece of furniture
- The overall dimensions of the cabinet are H100 x W120 x D40 cm
- Designed to contain up to 20 pairs of shoes total
- The left hand cupboard features a top shelf for items such as keys, hats and wallets, and four shoe shelves, one of which is removable for boot storage
- Each shelf has the dimensions: W74 x D34 and the top shelf has a height of18cm, and the shoe shelf heights are 14, 14, 13 and 22 cm from top to bottom
- The right hand cupboard features a top shelf for storage with dimensions: H18 x W18 x D19
- Also in this cupboards are three more shelves for shoes with dimensions W18 x D19 and heights 11, 13 and 20 cm from top to bottom
- This side also features a clever pull-out rail to hang umbrellas; the space has internal dimensions of H60 x W10 x D29
- In the right hand cupboard is a handy wicker storage basket which slides into the bottom section, with internal dimensions: H12 x W30 x D28 cm
- Environmentally friendly - our walnut is sustainable and sourced from managed plantations
- Exceptional build quality - designed to last a lifetime
- Resilient satin lacquer finish
- This is a solid piece of furniture and no assembly is required
- Heavy duty packaging
- Part of our Baumhaus Mayan furniture collection
Buy With Confidence:
Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you? We are always happy to help.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched within 5 working days. We’ll send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details within 6 working days, please reach out to us via email at:
Delivery Times (from the moment the item is in stock)
Mark Harris Furniture: 5-7 working days
Rowico: 5-7 working days
Baumhaus: 7-10 working days
Tom Schneider: 7-10 working days
HomeStyle GB: 10 working days
Native Home and Lifestyle: 3-5 days working days
Artisan Furniture: 10 to 15 working days
Mark Webster Designs: 5-10 working days
Hill Interiors: 5-10 working days
Eco Furniture: 7-10 working days
Our delivery partner will call you once your item has been dispatched to arrange a delivery time and date to suit you.
Where Does Pure Furnish Deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom).
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 020 3488 7840.
Should I let you know if there are any obstructions for delivery?
Before delivery, our email notifications to our customers will always include requests to confirm any obstructions and/or additional instructions that may restrict delivery (for example, steps, narrow staircase etc). If in the unlikely event that the delivery is unsuccessful due to access issues, additional charges will be incurred.
What is a kerbside delivery?
A kerbside delivery is via a freight company and the item of furniture will be delivered just to the kerbside, so please make sure there are people on site to accept the goods.
For kerbside deliveries, it is important to ensure the goods are checked before signing for the item. In the event the goods arrive damaged, please refuse delivery. Once the goods are signed for we cannot guarantee the claim for damage will be accepted.
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
Signing for items at time of delivery
It is extremely important to check all items for damage before signing and accepting them. We will not be able to accept any claims for damaged items if you have signed the delivery paperwork and accepted goods.
Please take the following steps:
- If our delivery team have not already done so, please take the item out of its packaging (do not just look at the packaging)
- Inspect goods carefully (all the sides, corners and doors if applicable)
- If there is no damage, accept and sign
- If there is damage do not accept or sign (you can instead write Delivery refused as item damaged)
Once goods are signed for we cannot be held responsible for any damages and the customer is required to prove to us the damage was there before delivery.
Please make sure that anyone who might accept a delivery for you understands this, please also make sure the person who is signing for goods on your behalf is over 18 and if it is your 'acceptor' you are obliged to make sure they know they have to inspect the goods properly before signing.
If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the goods, and if you have not made an agreement that the goods can be placed at the address, the Courier Company will take the goods back and try to re-deliver. If you refuse reception in order to have the order delivered at another time without an agreement with Pure Furnish on this, this is also considered a redelivery. The price for a re-delivery is £100.
Cancellations & Refunds
Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional fees. If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order.
Damaged or Faulty Items Received By You
If you received a damaged or faulty product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
Contact UsIf you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
Phone: 020 3488 7840
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.